Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just For Fun

If you need a diversion on this nice Saturday morning, take a look at Vanity Fair's on-line poll to determine who's the world's most handsome man. As I'm writing, Robert Pattinson is in the lead of this totally unscientific poll with 51% of the votes, but Nacho Figueras, who currently has 15%, is the one who gets my vote. I have to point out that my choice is based solely on the pictures provided by Vanity Fair. Until I saw the poll, I had never heard of Nacho, who in case you're wondering is an Argentine polo player, recently described by Page Six Magazine as the "Stud on a Steed." I was marginally more familiar with Robert Pattinson, who is one of those celebrities that I know about from looking at the covers of magazines like OK and US.

So what does it all mean? Absolutely nothing. As I said, just an entertaining diversion.

No comments: